LNS Parking Coordinator - Elsye Luc
2013-2014 Parking Fees
- Regular Commuter $1,323.00
- Carpool Commuter $662.00
- Non-Employee Commuter $1,574.00
- Additional Sticker $50.00
- Economy Regular Commuter & Occasional Parking
Economy Parking Rates are available to those employees who must drive. Economy Regular parking and Economy Occasional parking are discounted parking programs offered to employees who elect to park in the West lot. Economy Regular permits are $710 per year.
- Economy Occasional parking permits are $74 per year and $2.50 per day.
- Occasional/Evening Sticker $ 74.00. Day rate $7.00 per day up to 12 days per month. Additional days are $12.00
*Requires additional deposit of $100.00 with application if not using payroll deduction option
Application for New Parking
If you have never had parking at MIT and would like to apply, please contact Elsye Luc at 617 452-2556 to set-up a parking application. Once you are set-up in the system, you will need to have a site and personal certificate in order to proceed.
Applications for subsidized T-passes are now on-line at https://commuting.mit.edu/parking/index.html.
Eligible students, staff and faculty can now apply for a T-pass account, change pass type, change pick up locations, suspend for a period of time and cancel an account on-line. for more information, go to http://web.mit.edu/facilities/transportation/tpass.html. Personal and site certificates are required.
Visit the Parking Office web site at https://commuting.mit.edu/parking/index.html