Hop a Shuttle and Reduce Travel Time
Shuttles, operated by the Parking and Transportation Office, are available to the MIT community as an alternate mode of transportation.
- Saferide provides a safe means of transportation at night within and around the MIT campus.
- The TECH Shuttle provides a safe means of transportation around the campus on weekdays.
The office also coordinates:
General MIT Shuttle Rules:
Other shuttles which are not operated by MIT Parking and Transportation, but are available are:
- The Bates Shuttle – free with MIT ID (leaves campus from Building 26 at 8:15am and 3:25 PM on Monday thru Friday; Call (617) 253-4125 or (617) 253-4243 for additional information.
- The Grocery and Weekend Shuttles – free
- The Lincoln Lab Shuttle – free
- The Wellesley College Shuttle – free for students with MIT ID; staff and faculty must purchase tickets at the Parking & Transportation Office
- EZRide – free with MIT ID
- M2 Shuttle – tickets for sale at the Parking & Transportation Office
Please see links to information about these shuttles on the right of the page.
The Parking and Transportation Office can also provide charter shuttle services to MIT departments on weekdays. Please call 617-258-6510 or email email@example.com for more information.