Event Regulations

Student Group Payment for Services Rendered

Payments to individuals, companies, or agencies for services rendered (DJ-ing, performing, lecturing, etc.) may be considered taxable income by the U.S. Internal Revenue (IRS). As such, the individual, company, or agency must for submit all necessary paperwork (vendor registration forms, tax documents, etc.) prior to payment being issued. It is the group’s responsibility to ensure that the individual/entity is legally able to work in the United States.