Mail Services Handles Shipments of 50 to 250,000 Items
Mail Services is a full service mail house offering fast and reliable methods to send large mailings within the Institute, across the country, and around the world. This group helps other MIT community members get messages out in a professional manner at the least cost to the Institute. Mail Services’ motto is "We do more for le$$!"
Ask about how to reduce postage costs for mass mailings—from 50 to 250,000 pieces—by using MIT’s nonprofit permit.
Mail Services staff can help throughout the process from creating a mailing list to handling the flow of responses. This group works to upgrade services and now offers ink jet addresses on glossy stock.
Mass Mailing Services
- Folding (up to an 11" x 17" piece)
- Tabbing (as necessary to comply with regulations)
- Inserting (up to six inserts into an envelope by machine)
- Stamp affixing (For that personal look)
- Ink jetting (both addresses, return and send to, in one pass)
- Creating labels (both Cheshire and Piggyback)