Making sure your package arrives safely
Next day deliveries
Vendors who will now deliver overnight to your desktop include: DHL, FedEx, and USPS.
International shipping can be mysterious. It is also subject to numerous export and import controls and regulations. Fines, confiscation, or incarceration can all result from failing to comply. Learn more!
Which Shipping/Receiving Room should you use?
Use the Building E19 Shipping/Receiving Room
400 Main Street, Cambridge, MA 02142; 617-253-1641
for ground deliveries to:
- Buildings E14, E15, E17, E18, E19, E23, E25, E40, E51, E52, E53, E60, E62, and 68
- Any other East Side building should use street address with room number.
- Office hours are from 8 AM to 4 PM Monday through Friday.
Use the Building 32 Shipping/Receiving Room
32 Vassar Street, Cambridge, MA 02139; 617-253-4744
for ground deliveries to these buildings:
- Buildings 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 6C, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 13, 14N, 14S, 14E, 16, 18, 26, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 41, 42, 44, 46, 48, 54, 56, 66, and 76.
- Office hours are from 8AM to 4PM Monday through Friday.
Use your street address for ALL deliveries to buildings in the NE, NW, W, N, and EE sections of Campus:
- All NE, NW, W, N, and EE buildings
Always use your MIT Room Number
More info? Visit Mail Services web page.